A-Block is purposed to protect file of any format. The main goal of program is to protect confidential user's info (business documents, reports, work and bookkeepery documents, passwords written in files etc.) from unapproved actions of a disk scanners, some viruses or a criminal, who attacks computer from local network or via Internet.
Tests of A-Block proved that if criminal, virus or disc scanner tries to get access to protected files with help of functions of operational system, he will get message "Access denied". In case of use of special software it will invoke a crash of operational system and reset will be required. In this case files will still be protected!
Thanks to the unique algorithm of protection developed by us, our program A-Block is absolutely safe and doesn't able to delete or damage data it purposed to protect.
In work process A-Block carries out following functions:
1. Blocks access to files, indicated by user
2. Blocks access to the computer, if the user is absent
3. Watches connection to the Internet and manages files protection depending on concrete situation.
A-Block Key Features:
1. Unique, absolutely safe and highly-effective algorithm of protection. No rewriting or copying of files which is protected needed.
2. Independent protection management for each protected object in two clicks.
3. Friendly interface allowing even not very experienced users to effectively protect data.
4. All 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operation systems are supported: Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003.
5. FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, CDFS file Systems are supported.
6. Data protection from unapproved actions of a virus, scanner or criminal such as: reading, copying, moving/renaming, modifying of content, deleting.
A-Block is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-08-12. The program can be installed on Windows.
A-Block (version 1.1) has a file size of 639.25 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 88 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.