A-Block is purposed to protect file of any format. The main goal of program is to protect confidential user's info (business documents, reports, work and bookkeepery documents, passwords written in files etc.) from unapproved actions of a disk scanners, some viruses or a criminal, who attacks computer from local network or via Internet.
Tests of A-Block proved that if criminal, virus or disc scanner tries to get access to protected files with help of functions of operational system, he will get message "Access denied". In case of use of special software it will invoke a crash of operational system and reset will be required. In this case files will still be protected!
Thanks to the unique algorithm of protection developed by us, our program A-Block is absolutely safe and doesn't able to delete or damage data it purposed to protect.
In work process A-Block carries out following functions:
1. Blocks access to files, indicated by user
2. Blocks access to the computer, if the user is absent
3. Watches connection to the Internet and manages files protection depending on concrete situation.
A-Block Key Features:
1. Unique, absolutely safe and highly-effective algorithm of protection. No rewriting or copying of files which is protected needed.
2. Independent protection management for each protected object in two clicks.
3. Friendly interface allowing even not very experienced users to effectively protect data.
4. All 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operation systems are supported: Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003.
5. FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, CDFS file Systems are supported.
6. Data protection from unapproved actions of a virus, scanner or criminal such as: reading, copying, moving/renaming, modifying of content, deleting.
» version 1.1 - posted on 2006-08-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright (c) Complex Software Development
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This License Agreement is concluded between you, physical or juridical person, (further - User), who legally possess an exemplar of the software "A-Block" version 1.1 (further - Software), and Complex Software Development (further Right-owner).
Exclusive proprietary authors rights on this Software and documentation in print or electronic form belongs to the Right-owner.
If you had purchased this Software via Internet, pressing by you button Agree means your acceptance of this Agreements conditions without any clauses. If you decline this agreement you must stop Software installation.
This Agreement gives User right to use this Software with any purposes but with strict obligation of conditions and limitations described above.
1. This Agreement is given to the User only and not to other persons if another is not
2. User obliges not to distribute the Software. Under distribution we mean granting of access to other persons to duplication (in anyone form) of any components of Software, through network and other ways, and also by sale, leasing and/or renting.
3. User can use the Software only on one computer, if another is not permitted specially. User must not have more than one working (functioning as a whole or partially) Software copy on one or more computers.
4. User has no right to create his own database to programs which are included in this Software, but he has to use databases granted to him by Right-owner directly.
5. Prohibited to the user or other persons is:
a) Violate conditions, written in paragraphs 1-4 of this Agreement;
b) Allow using of the Software by people who has not their personal Agreement (registered by the Right-owner) for using of this Software. This covers also persons who work with user in one local network or multi-users system.
c) Try to decompile the Software (to transform object code into source code) programs, databases and/or other components.
d) Give sub-licenses or other rights to the third persons;
e) Do (in relation of this Software) other actions violating Ukrainian and/or international laws of Copyright and software using.
In case of violating of this agreement Right-owner can deprive User the right of using the Software. In this case the Right-owner fully refuses of his guarantee obligations for service of the Software, and User must to destroy all copies of this Software he possess, way of destroying has to be such that its restoration (by available means) would be impossible.
Right-owner guarantees quality of data, workability of the Software included in software kit, in conditions described in documentation, accordance of components to specifications and quality of documentation itself.
In other aspects software delivers as is. Right-owner cannot guarantee that Software doesnt contain bugs, and is not carry responsibility for direct or indirect results of application of the Software, including appeared from possible mistakes or misprints in the kit.
Right-owner does not give any guarantees, clear or implied, that Software will respond to Users demands or expectations, will be appropriate to goals and objectives of the User. Neither Right-owner nor other firms or physical persons who has relation to creation, production or distribution of the Software, are not responsible for direct or indirect losses (including losses from reduction of profits, losses because of lost of commercial information and so on) which may arouse as sequence of usage (or impossibility of usage) of the Software.
For violation of Copyright or other rights on this Software violator undergoes civil and criminal responsibility in accordance with international and Ukrainian laws.
No one verbal or written agreement granted to the User can increase limits of this guarantee.